The Princess Wish Ticket Grant Application for our 2020 event is now closed. Successful applicants will be notified in February
The Princess Ball is an event filled with whimsy and wishes. We know there are children in our community who are facing health issues, and we always remember that these children are the reason behind the Ball – to make their wishes come true. Thanks to your generous donations, we are able to provide a limited number of tickets to families that have current health concerns, to give them a magical afternoon of fun and gentle entertainment. If you have a child with current health concerns, or if you are a parent with a current health concern, and would love to attend The Princess Ball, we invite you to fill out the form below to the best of your ability, providing as much information as you are comfortable sharing. All eligible applications received before January 31st 2020 will be entered into a lottery to receive one adult and one child’s ticket to The Princess Ball on April 19th 2020. The lottery will be drawn in February. Odds of receiving a Princess Wish ticket depend on the number of applications received.
- The child must be between the ages of 1 and 12. If the person experiencing the health concern is an adult, they must be a parent or caregiver of a child that will also attend.
- The child must be fully accompanied by a responsible adult above the age of 18.
- The Liberty Grand is fully wheelchair accessible
- Travel to and from The Princess Ball is not included in the ticket grant
- By accepting tickets, families selected to receive the grant also agree to their photo and story appearing on The Princess Ball website and Facebook page.
- The Princess Ball Ticket Grant is not affiliated with wish granting by the Make a Wish Foundation, and you do not have to be a wish family to apply.
- All eligible families will be contacted in February with the results of the lottery